United Astrology Conference 2012

Oh my goodness I can hardly see straight.  It’s been hours since I slept, but the important thing is I’m almost packed!  Look, the point is, I’m heading off to New Orleans for a massive astrological conference for SEVEN DAYS in just a few hours!  The good news is you don’t have to stay behind, Precious Treasures!  My friend Donna asked me to participate in a seriously fun project called Postcards from UAC wherein a bunch of us will be uploading videos and pictures and sharing them with all our friends who can’t make it this year.

To find out more or just to follow along go to uacpostcards.blogspot.co.uk   I made my first vlog ever and posted it there couple hours ago and I’m absolutely sleep deprived enough to think it’s acceptable to post it here.

If you aren’t completely put off my my crazy rollers, please feel free to follow me on my new twitter feed!

9 replies
  1. Jeffrey Wylie
    Jeffrey Wylie says:

WONDEEERRRRRR!! So excited for your vlog! Always great to see your smiling face:)

And to anyone reading this who doesn’t yet know Wonder, SHE IS AWESOME! The best chart readings I have every had, her knowledge and insights are deep and–yes, I’ll say it–profound! Not to mention the sincere and loving energy she passes on to everyone in her presence.

Have a great conference darling!!
    xo

• admin
      admin says:

Aww shucks, Jeffrey, thanks for the love!! I have been looking forward to this conference for a long time, I will continue to keep you all posted as to how much fun it is!

2. L Jacob Browm
    L Jacob Browm says:

Love it. Love the rollers. Just keep ’em coming! I’m so happy you’ve started doing this!

3. Mama
    Mama says:

Well, Jeremy and Julie both got a good night’s sleep- and so did I.
    Maybe you slept on the plane, but probably you had an interesting/ed seat mate
    with whom you talked the whole while.
    Plenty of time for sleep when you get home.
    Have fun!
    xoxmom

• admin
      admin says:

Mama! Actually I had the perfect seat mates, they were lovely and super sweet and let me sleep as much as I could which wasn’t much. I’m going on about three hours in the past 36 now… And I met the most fabulous woman, Fay, in the shuttle on the way to LAX this morning. She was in LA to visit her seven month old grandson for the third time since he was born. We had A LOT to talk about :) X

4. Tammee Meneghin
    Tammee Meneghin says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE! You are a Wonder! And endlessly heart how Bright you shine! Have the best time! Looking forward to many tales! :) Be kind to your foot/ankle! xoxoxo

Comments are closed.